I’m a Scrum Alliance certified ScrumMaster (CSM) and Product Owner (CSPO) with over a decade of professional experience managing large, digital media projects and teams using agile methods in the deadline-driven publishing and broadcast industries.
I currently work as a Consultant for Fahrenheit IT where I’ve been engaged as a Product Owner at Capital One and as an Interactive Producer (ScrumMaster) supporting a team developing interactive sales and training software for Time Warner Cable, Comcast, and Berkshire Hathaway’s BH Media Group.
Prior to my work in digital media, I worked for ten years in the animal health industry.
Past experience includes:
- Privately-held consumer goods importer – Consultant/Production Manager (Dept. of Homeland Security import compliance, supply chain management)
- Dominion Digital – Consultant
- Media General – Project Manager
- Richmond Times-Dispatch – Technology Specialist
- Premier Pet Products (now Radio Systems Corporation) – Product Manager
- iVillage – Online Community Moderator (Pets Channel)
- Association of Pet Dog Trainers – Webmaster
- Barber Veterinary Supply – Sales Representative
- Quioccasin Veterinary Hospital – Assistant Veterinary Technician
I volunteer for The American Red Cross as a certified Community Disaster Education trainer and offer Disaster Services support for both the Eastern Virginia Region and national emergencies.
A native of Richmond, VA, I attended Douglas Freeman High School and later studied cultural anthropology and ethnography at The University of Delaware. In my spare time, I’m an avid gardener, bread baker, and wine and mead maker.