Tripp Fenderson is an incessantly curious anthropologist with over a decade of professional experience managing large, digital media projects using agile methods in the deadline-driven publishing and broadcast industries. He is certified as both a ScrumMaster (CSM) and Product Owner (CSPO) through the Scrum Alliance.
In his current role with Fahrenheit IT, he serves as Consultant and Product Owner for a Top 10 US bank holding company. Prior to his work in consumer goods, media, and IT, he worked for ten years in the animal health industry.
Past experience includes:
- Privately held consumer goods importer – Consultant/Production Manager (international trade compliance, value stream mapping, supply chain management)
- Dominion Digital – Consultant
- Media General – Project Manager
- Richmond Times-Dispatch – Technology Specialist
- Premier Pet Products (now Radio Systems Corporation) – Product Manager
- iVillage – Online Community Moderator (Pets Channel)
- Association of Pet Dog Trainers – Webmaster
- Barber Veterinary Supply – Sales Representative
- Quioccasin Veterinary Hospital – Assistant Veterinary Technician
A native of Richmond, VA, he attended Douglas Freeman High School. He studied cultural anthropology and ethnography at The University of Delaware. In his spare time, he is an avid gardener, bread baker, and wine and mead maker.